[T3] Notchback spotting / ontario, CA

Last monday I was running approximately 5 mins. late
for work, driving my monster Utility truck, @ any rate
Im a block or so from this job and,, wait a minute
whats that in the distance in front of me,it cant be,
but it is, I see a cherried out '64 or '65 black notch
with polished 5 spoke empis, very nice, detailed and
impressive. It looked like a new car. I would have
pulled around to get a better view of it but I was
already late, apparently he also was pulling in for
work at an industrial site..

Rob
'63 Notch