[T3] Type 3 spotting(SORTA)

Hey all, the other day at school here in northern cali, I saw a guy wearing
a VW mechanics jacket and asked him what he had, he said that he had a baja
but was going to be picking up a square soon(sweet, another local type3),
after talkning to him further it turns out to be THE white paneled, ovaled,
69square that was on E-bay months ago. When I ran into him after he picked
it up he said that it wasnt quite as nice as he hoped but it is solid, with
a little surface rust, (byot3 sanding party anyone, maybe)I havent seen it
yet my self but I hope to be helping,hanging out when theres some work done
on it.        Catch you all later
                     Jonathan
P.S. OF Course I told him about the list

69FASTY