[T3] Just loaded the rotisserie!!

The rotisserie is on the trailer ready for the ride home tonite!!  I won't
get in til about 9:30 so I have to wait til tomorrow to start bolting the
body to it.  There is gonna be some fitting trial and error but should be
able to get the fasty up in the air by Wed.  I'll post pics as soon as it's
mounted.  School is closed for Thanksgiving Wed. - Fri so I have some "play"
time.
The plans are almost finished so I should be able to post them on my site
for download this week also.  I'm not sure of the best method to do this.
They can be saved in  .dwg, .dxf, .dxx, .bmp and some others.
Any suggestions as to the best method?  I think I'll have the dwg, dxf and
bmp files on the site.

On another note.  Met Bryan at the Bug Jam last weekend.  Nice guy.  We
didn't realize that we were both on the list until late in the day. T-shirt
woulda nice!!  (That was uncalled for- I know!!) Tried to sell him some
junk.  Robert wasn't there but Bryan called him and I sold him some bullet
turn signals by proxy!! Hope they were okay for you Robert.  All in all a
great day.  Got rid of some junk, made a few bucks, drank a few cold ones,
met some nice people and have some room to put new junk.

Got my sample kit of POR-15 last week.  I'll try it this week and let you
guys know what I think.

I had both grandparents on my dad's side pass away last week - Lived a long
and wonderful life.  Just a note to remind us of what is really important.

Later,
Dave