RE: [T3] bug christmas lights

Hi All,

The lights Mike asked about, can be found @ T.V.A. New Beetle Accessories
(714) 792 3975.  Check out the December Hot VW's Gift Givers Guide.  They
come in red and white plastic New Beetle like lights on a 10 foot string.
	On another note a friend has lifted a few Bug bodies, (for chassis
swaps), by using the bumper mounts, and some 2x4's spanning across them.
I'm not sure if this will work on the Type 3's, but it might be worth
consideration.  Of note in all cases his bumper mounts were all SOLID, so if
yours are in less than TOP shape DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.  Hope this is
helpful!!

John
65 Notch (Nub)
Pearl River, NY