Re: [T3] Clutch cable renewal

Just thought I'd say I enjoyed the show at Stanford Hall over the weekend.
I use my Fasty everyday to drive to and from work.  That involves an 82 mile
round trip on A and B roads and the M6 and M42 motorways.  I've had a few
problems with her but in the past 9 months, shes done this journey everyday
I go to work.  That has 'notched' up about 16,000miles, (including a few
longer trips and a few show visits!)

Am I the furthest travelling Fastback around?

Mark
brum@mwilson.freeuk.com
'73 Fastback, living and breathing in the West Midlands in the UK