Re: [T3] My old Michelin tires

When I bought my '67 Square 2.5yrs ago it had nearly new xzx Michelins
on it. Now after 40K miles it is about time for new ones.  But I should
be able to get a few thousand more miles out of them now that the snow
is gone from CT.  Most of my driving is in and around town.  I was
thinking about changing to a cheaper brand this next set.  But they have
been so good, I think I'll stick with them.

Charlie