[T3] trip report

Hello All,

Got back from vacation last week.  Went to Utah for my sister's wedding.
We did a lot of driving:  LasVegas-Disneyland-St. George UT-Salt Lake
City UT- Las Vegas= 1500 miles.  Tried to call our resident librarian on
our way through Seeder Sity Utah but he must have been out adjusting his
points, brakes or something.

Only one T-3 sighting and that was in S. Cal on highway 60, an early
square with an M&M green paint job.  I was hoping to see more down in VW
paradise, but guess not.

Glad to be back and get my T-3 fix on the list.