Re: [T3] Few Q

On 12 Mar 99, at 2:51, A.M. Type3Lover wrote:

> Hi volks
> I have a few Q :
> 1. Is 70' pully is difrent from 72' one ?

The 68-71 pulley has a different timing mark pattern than the 72-3
pulley. That is the only difference. To avoid confusion, you should
use the right one for your engine.

> 2. I have a singel quite pack in my notch , should I use the paper gasket
> that was provieded with the kit or the original metal/paper/metal gasket?

I think that either will work, but I have always felt that the
paper/metal ones were better.

Jim

Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@v¡YÁrg Subj=subscribe