RE: [T3] questions for all

The platinum part of those sparkplugs is fine; the Autolite bothers me,
though.  You have to make sure you're using metric-thread plugs, or you get
to meet Mr. Tap, Mr. Die, and Mr. Insert.  *Very* un-fun procedure.  SAE
thread plugs will cross-thread into our metric heads, and if you don't
completely strip it out during installation, it'll run fine for a while.
Until one day, you're tooling along 16th Street, and there's a very loud
'pop,' the car will stumble, and your engine sound will then have the
rhythmic popping sound and 25% lack of horsepower indicative of having shot
a spark plug out of a loose hole.

	3) autolite platinum spark plugs on a FI square?? any comments...