RE: [T3] Old engine startup

After 22 years?  I probably wouldn't bother worrying that the motor is any
good.  The case is likely still fine, but I'd bet cash that the
rings/cylinders are hosed.  Assuming it's standard, just put it in gear, and
rock the car gently from the rear bumper to see if the crank pulley moves at
all.  If it does, then stop, and pour/funnel some ATF into the spark plug
holes, let it sit for a few minutes, and then get out your trusty 30mm
socket and ratchet, and work the engine through its' cycle.

If it's stuck, fill the cylinders with ATF, let them soak over night (or
longer), get out your trusty 30mm socket and a breaker bar, and get stuck
into it.  Don't use a pipe, though, you wouldn't want to snap the bolt off.
If it still won't turn over, pull the motor; it might be time for you to
become acquainted with Mr. Hammer and Mr. Chisel.