Re: [T3] Strange brakes, part 3

If you have problems bleeding the brakes, look around at your local
auto parts supply.  There's a special tool made for bleeding the
brakes and it amounts to a short length of hose with a check valve on
one end and a grabber fitting on the other.  The way it works is that
you put one in in your waste fluid container, attach the grabber to
the bleeder valve and crack the valve.  Pump the brake pedal gently
until no more air shows in the clear hose and you're done.  The check
valve keeps air from going back into the line and you can also see
when all your old, dark fluid is all pumped out.  It's worth the small
amount they charge for them over here($5-10US).  Since I work
single-handed, it's almost a must. If you unscrew the valve more than
a quarter of a turn or so, you can also get air sucking back around
the thread, I've had that happen on old, worn cylinders.