[T3] Strange brakes, part 3

In the beginning I just pushed the brake once and the brakes released. But
later I tried to push the brake maybe 15 times and then it didn't release
properly. Probably this is what happens in trafic. Everytime I push the brakes
they rub a little more.

When I replaced the right rear hose the brakes was easy to bleed, but when I
replaced the left front hose I must have gotten air straight into the master
cylinder. Me and my father (he does the pedal pushing) gave up yóCN
trying to bleed the brakes, but we will try again tonight.

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 1500S Notchback