[T3] Tires and the daily driver

This is just an opinion that I am passing along after my first winter on
135r15 tires...If you are going to drive your vehicle on a daily basis,
avoid them at all costs.  The tire patch that is on the ground is not
nearly enough.  If there is any gravel on the road, the tires easily
lock up with even light braking.  Also, when cornering hard, these tires
struggle to stay on line.  I never own tires like this...they happened
to be on the rims.  As soon a possible, I will be back on the 165s that
my car deserves.  Again, this is opinion, but I can't believe how
difficult it is to control a 1600lbs car on these little pieces of
rubber, imagine the same thing in a loaded down square!

Brian "Vader" Fye
64 Notchster