[T3] Warning: H2O -cooled content

 I'm sure some of you out there aren't afraid to admit to driving H2O cooled rides ( some would say H20 is <never> cool...) if for no other reason than to preserve your T-III. Can someone point me ( off list) to a site/list as good as this one dedicated to earlier H20 VWs ? (searches havn't helped much).Is this the true Dark Side? ( I picture Darth Vader in a black '83 GTI....Luke in a KC beige Squareback ...sorry guys )
 TIA, Erich ( just learned why everyone curses Haynes manuals...)& his F$%^*nbroken trio of VWs '66-'80

Vote for Disinformation in the Webbys - Best Weird Site - http://www.webbyawards.com/peoples/register.phtml
Win a FREE laptop - sign up for free disinfo.net email at http://www.disinfo.net