Re: [T3] weird problem

Dana Hall wrote:

> the front of the engine. When I traced this down I found that the oil
> was traveling up the oil inlet tower and through the breather hose to
> the oilbath air cleaner and out a small hole in the cleaner. It seems
> there is way too much crancase pressure in the engine. The oil press6\F¥lief valves are NOT stuck. I am wondering if It might be a problem

It could be caused by a broken piston ring....  it would allow the
combustion gases past them, and into the crankcase....  I have seen this
problem before in a 75 bus..... one of the pistons actually had a hole in
it, and the guy had been driving it around like that.....his engine
compartment was soaked with oil.............

Todd Daley
71 Squareback
71 Fastback