[T3] weird problem

OK it's been a while since I posted anything and I thought I would run
this one by you guys. I developed an oil leak on my 65 Notch ( actually
it seemed more like a gusher). The engine is missing but otherwise seems
to run fine (no Knocks). I traced the problem to the extra dipstick tube
that is not being used (Universal case) and plugged it up . Thinking
that my problem was solved I fired ^%เนd oil started pouring from
the front of the engine. When I traced this down I found that the oil
was traveling up the oil inlet tower and through the breather hose to
the oilbath air cleaner and out a small hole in the cleaner. It seems
there is way too much crancase pressure in the engine. The oil pressure
relief valves are NOT stuck. I am wondering if It might be a problem
with one of the valves not opening or closing corectly but haven't had
the time to pull the valve cover to check. Anybody got any Ideas.

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof
77 Beetle (soon to be 36 Ford Special Delivery)
78 Bus