Re: [T3] I GOT THE GOODS ON THE WEBERS

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 oofacts@earthlink.net wrote:

> have to be STAY AWAY FROM THE ICT 34 IF YOU CAN HELP IT. IF YOU MUST HAVE
> CARBS, GET SOMETHING ELSE.

Care to back this up with some hard, documented, technical facts?  I have
seen 34 ICTs run fabulously for years on a wide variet of enginÚã{sill
also be using them on my new 1776cc.  IME, they are alot easier to tune
than other dual carb setups that would fit under our decklids.

Although, I'd run DCNF's if I could find a pair at a decent price.

- JT