[T3] So Cal Bodyshop Needed

We've finally got a front clip for Katie's 71 squareback, now we just need to
find somewhere to have it put on.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a
reputable So Cal bodyshop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?  We live in
the South Bay area, and would like to find someplace reasonably close.
If anyone has experience in replacing a front clip and has any advice /
suggestions, please feel free to send em our way.  Thanks!!

Matt and Katie