T3: Some Early East Coast Show Dates

Hey Everyone :)

    For all of you living out here on the East Coast, I've been getting
some flyers in the mail for some early shows...thought I'd pass them
alone if you haven't gotten them...

Monrovia, MD  75/80 Dragway, April 18 (Sat)  Show, Swap, Drags, Vendors
etc.
info, 301.577.5762

Middletown, PA   Cambelltown Fire Co. Fairgrounds  Free Admin for
Spectators  ?Show/Swap? Vendors...don't think there's any racing...
info,  717.944.0197

Carlisle, PA   South Mountain Dragway  May 3  Show, Swap, Drag
info,  717.754.7209   or    gundrum@pottsville.infi.net

Hope to see some more T3s at the smaller shows this year...I'm tired of
placing in the T3 category only because I'm the only one that showed
up... *LOL*  My car really isn't that nice, gimme some competition here
;)

I've got a list of all the big shows this year too in this area (MD, VA,
PA, NJ) except Englishtown...but that's usually a late show...anyhow, if
anyone wants a list of those dates, lemme know and I'll post it to the
group...these are early shows that I hadn't heard about until this year,
so I thought maybe some others wouldn't know about them either.

mikey
72 Slowback