T3: Re: PLEASE, NEED HELP ASAP, CAR DIED & HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORR

I am very happy to announce that thanks to the wonderful Greg
Merritt, with his excellent idea of pulling the injector wire test,
that this led Paul (my husband) to notice the wire to a temperature
sensor (the one under the engine on the left side) where the
connection didn't quite look right...he pulled on the wire and voila,
the car started right up.  We took the car back home, soldered the
wire, and the car runs beautifully now....so thanks again to Greg,
the VW Master! :)

Becky
'69 FI AT Fastback w/originial modified cold-start system