T3: Throttle Spring and linkage

Hi,
	I am currently not subscribed to the list due to the problems but if
someone would be kind enough to reply, I woudl greatly appreciate it.
	I have a 69 Fuel Injected Squareback.  I traded a computer for it.  The
throttle spring and cable were disconnected and I bought the Haynes
manual but there are no diagrams showing how to connect these back up
and adjust them properly.  I really don't want to spend the money on
another manual unless I know it will instruct me on how to do this.
	Any suggestions?

Bill Shaw