T3: Carpets,suspension,etc...

Hi there

Does anyone know where I can order carpets for my square?
Before you answer, my car is right hand drive. West Coast only
makes lefties, and my T's carpets are almost none existend (when I say
'pedal- to-the-metal' it's to be taken litteraly!!!)

Then the long-in-the-tooth suspension thing again. I fitted 14-inch
buggy wheels with 195 on Quassie and it rubbs realy bad. Will gas-
shocks be able to lift it up by 5 inches? The standard tires are not
legal anymore and 15-inch tires are very expensive here. I hate my
cars sagging butt and must do something about it. Remember that the
late model Hyundai is eating most of my bucks on instalments, and
that I have a limited budget to work with. As you propably know parts
don't exist in South-Africa so don't tell me to buy new suspension
parts.

Then one last thing, can anyone give me the 'L' paintcode for Fontana
Grey? Like the Paul Medhurst Squareback in the February '97
Volksworld magazine.(this car gives me sleepless nights....it's so
beautifull!!!!)

Renier
'69 Square
'96 Mark I Golf
'96 Hyundai Accent (you steel my restoration money!!!!)