Re: Automatic Trans Seals

Remember my leaking auto trans, well....

Jim Adney asked:
> So where was your leak and what color was it?

Sorry I wasn't clearer in my orginal post.  It was definitely the ATF fluid
and not the gear lube.  It was a nice pink/red color and smelled like ATF
fluid.  I am not sure where exactly it is leaking from as I have not crawled
under the car yet, but I am sure that after 27 years replacing the seals would
be good insurance for keeping the car going.  That assumes of course that the
seals are still available.