Re: H2O in exhaust?

ChadC=> Water was dripping out of a rust hole. It was kinda black, but
=> not solid black, no gas or oil, I smelled it. What is it from? Is it ok?

You mentioned exhaust in the subject line, and if that's where your drip
is coming from, don't worry, it's just condensation, the same stuff that
made the holes in your exhaust.

=> oil, kinda gold/yellow clear coming from the tranny area, but more
=> foreward, towards where the frame thingy meets the pan. What is it?
=> Tranny fluid?

My first guess would be brake fluid, from the tee junction at the pan.
On the left of the transaxle, correct?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ