DOORS: Not the band

Gentlemen,
The "doors skins" are interchangeble.  Bur not the doors.  I have early,
late and very late doors in my garage.  Early are indeed bolts with a
floating mount in the door pillar and late 60s are screwed to the
pillar.  Early tend to break loose in the pillar from rust and if that
happens you are going to encure some serious anxiety.  The skins are
interchangeable, but it is time consuming and fit is difficult to
achieve.
Brian
65 Notch
69 square