RE: [T3] My battery's trapped...and it can't get out.

This happened to me.  My Dad and I removed the hinge pins from the front of
the
seat.  This allows you to lift the seat up from the opposite end, obviously,
and
you can get to the release this way.  It was many moons ago when this
happened
so I'm not sure how we removed the seat, but I know we did remove the hinge
pins.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member