Heater Hoses

Hi Gang,

First, thank you to all who responded to my distributor questions - Dudley is
running like a top now!!! :)

Next question:
Where can I get the hoses/elbows/whatever that connect the fan housing to the
heat exchangers and the hoses from the exchangers to the body??  The car came
to me with quite a cob-job in place, and I'd like to have some quality heat
soon.  Sorry Heaterman, I can't afford a gas heater right now.  Local parts
stores and the many parts catalogues I have do not list them.  I'm afraid to
use the readily available plastic air intake hoses for fear of melting and
subsequent fire.  I assume that the hose diameters are universal for T3's -
mine seems to need 2.5in hoses and beetle hoses don't measure up.  HELP!
Thanks again.

Mike (I really installed an engine and it runs) Kasold
'67 squareback "Dudley"