Re: Towing a T3

Jody asked:

>  p.s. got any extra parts for '71 ?
>  p.s.s. where did you pick your '71 from? and how much?

I bought my 71 FB in Erie, Pennsylvania from the original owners family.  It
had only 36k miles on it.  I drove it for a couple of years and then sold it to
my cousin in Albany, NY.  She drove it for another 4 years and then sold it
back to me about a year ago.  It has been sitting in NY waiting to come home to
MI ever since.  I originally paid $1600 for it, sold it for $1500 and bought it
back for $450.  It is fuel injected and automatic and has about 68k miles on it
now.

I am planning a custom job on the car when I finally get it here, so should
have lots of parts available to sell to finance the customizing.  Things that
are likely to go include most of the original black interior including front
seats, door trim panels, dash panel and instrumentation.   All are in pretty
good condition.  Also likely to go is the fuel injection system, the bumpers,
chrome trim, and door window mechanisms and seals/trim.  By the way, I would be
willing to trade some or all of this stuff for help in retreiving my car from
NY.  Any one with a tow vehicle that wants to make a road trip?

Anyway that's the story so far.  I will keep you posted.

--
John Jaranson
Research Engineer