Subject: Electrical Question
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    1/3/97 7:16 AM

Happy New Year!

I am pondering the electrical situation in our Notch.  Who out there in T3
Land has undertaken the onerous task of a full rewire?  I want everything
new, EVERYTHING.  I am concerned that if the entire wiring system is not
fully replaced we will be chasing phantoms for the rest of eternity.

Thumbing through the catalogs I've not seen a full wiring harness for a T3.
 Anybody have a source?  Just how terrible was it?  How much time can I
expect to invest in this (assuming of course all of the usual hurdles and
procrastination factors)?  Books?

Now that the Holidays are over (collective *sigh*) I'm full of motivation.
 Floor pans are looking like they're coming down the pipeline and I would
bet that it will also be a good idea to take advantage of all that open
frame to run a few wires...

And PLEASE, someone make this damn state (CA) dry out!!!!

Em (bzzt bzzt)
'64 Notchback 1500S
'69 Westfalia