Re: TIII ragtop

>From: Toby Erkson
>Date: Thursday, December 19, 1996 8:01AM

>My rag also passed the Female Hair Test.

Female????  Some females, like me, might take issue with that *crappy*
stereotype.  I can think of more than a few men more concerned with their
coiffeur than me.

In the interest of remaining gender-neutral, please refrain from propagating
these outdated views.  We females DO have greater concerns than our
beehives, like restoring Notchbacks.

Emily (with grease under nails)
'64 Notchback 1500S
'69 Westfalia