Re: T3 LA gathering/cruise update

Let me talk to these guys from AIR SPEED and I'll ask them if they could
recommend a route through LA County.  Maybe since we have been having good
weather I'll ask if they are down to do a beach thing/ route.  Like that we
can have maybe 2 or 3 meeting points from 2 different locations that meet at
a final destination, like at the Santa Monica Beach-pier, where there is a
carnaval, games, and food for the kids and family.

A mini-Type 3 Invasion in Los Angeles, but not that formal.

Let me know ASAP, to start making arrangements and fliers.

I think something like this takes some time to do, maybe this could be
mentioned on our April 6th gathering?

Raul