RE:[T3] Best dizzy for AT with carbs?

Since this has been brought up from time to time for the MT cars, I thought I
would ask about the AT cars.  I have several dizzys laying around, including
the dreaded 009, and  I have several 113 905 205 with suffixes of F, K, M,and
T, also I have a 311 905 205 F here, along with a single vac can 043 905 205
and a 205A which are both mech and vac advance. So, my question is, out of
all of these which would work best with the AT? Any and ALL  replies welcome,
as I'm trying to get my Square to run its best, and I'm going to go off your
advice. The car currently is a 1600, with dual 32 Solex carbs, and AT, and
I'm running 195/60/15s.  Thanks.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban