Re: [T3] Michigan Vintage Show - May 16th

 Yes, at present we're planning on going to the MI festival on May 18th.
Don't know which type3 we're going to take yet (isn't that something to think
about), but its looking like maybe the Square as I need to put some more
miles on it. I haven't had a chance to confirm it with my beautiful bride
yet, but I think we're going to the 2004 Invasion too, but I have the same
problem with that show too, what car to take. We talked about it a little
last night after Keith informed everyone about the date. So, Keith can put us
down tentatively as 7th for the show (still need to confirm it with my better
1/2), but it might be nice to get away for a couple of days.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Squareback AT-the baby suburban
Sue 70 Fasty AT