[T3] Pomona

Pics are up, there was a decent selection of Type 3s there:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?search+Pomona%20-%20March,%202003+show

A lot of Type 3 parts this time, although most of it was fans, fan shrouds,
heater boxes, window cranks, etc..  There were 3 pre-66 dash pads there,
although all of them had cracks.

I found an NOS oil filler rubber tube and an NOS Anthracite e-brake handle.

I did see an NOS Type 3 muffler that was "Made in Spain".  Interesting.

--
Everett Barnes
http://www.thesamba.com