RE: [T3] What to use to seal my add on ignition module.

I finally finished my transistorized ignition module that I ordered from
Vellerman Electronics. . I was wondering if I could just fill or just coat
the
circuit board and its components with epoxy?

There is a pourable RTV rubber (silicone) available from electronics supply
houses for this purpose. It won't have the shrinking problem as Jim has
mentioned. Epoxy also heats up considerably as it cures possibly causing
some component failure or degradation. I also agree with Jim that this would
make any further component replacement and repair impossible. I would just
find a good high and dry location to mount it. There are also circuit board
spray type lacquers available for this purpose.

Peter Legault