[T3] Notchback Owners of North America

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well a huge step has been taken in the resurection of NONA. Gerg sent the
goods! Thank you Greg. I now have the master list for all of NONA. To all
those who have joined, joined in the past and think of joining a news letter
is to be out by the end of the year! All thoes on the master list and those
who have subscribed to me direct will recieve a copy. If you have any
concerns about NONA please contact me direct. Long live the T3.
Jason Weigel

</x-charset>