Re: [T3] 63 notchback purchase??

Well, I bought that '64 notchback (with a September 63 VIN).  I
shouldn't have because with Christmas almost upon us, it is going
to hurt financially in the short term.  Anyway, I know I can't lose
in the log run.

This is my sixth Type3 and my first notchback.  The others were
four Variants (63, 69, 69 and 70) and a 1968 Variant panel van.

To all those who offered advice, thank you very much.  I took all
your advice and bought it!!!

Simon Glen
Toowoomba,  Australia.