re:Maxi Sump

I should have been more clear. It is a sump filter. Fits right over the
stock extends down about 6 inches and has a filter in it with a magnetic
plug ( for metal shavings). I was really wondering if it would drag if the
car was at stock height, but it seems that it will if your not careful.Thaks
for the replys I think I might just try this out till I can get a full flow
system.
mike
71 Squareback FI
67 Fastback- the seems like forever project