RE: [T3] Maxi Sumps in VWT

if you're talking about the kind with the inlet and outlet on the pump
cover, i had one on my car for that last 7 years until i just finished my
rebuild a week ago.  this time i did it the right way.  i had to get a whole
new fan housing because i had to hack such a big hole in the other one to
get the thing to fit over the maxi pump.

i would say don't do it.  wait until you can do it right.  berg has a way of
cutting the hole you need for full flow with the engine assembled.  get
their instructions and do it the right way or not at all.

better to not wreck old, irreplaceable parts.  but, then again, i didn't
know that when i was 16...

Dan Hoopes
'67 Square, "Stanley"
Provo, UT