[T3] Im Carbby!

	Just watched the Phantom menace last night on Fox... now I have the uncontrollable urge to go
out and fiddle with the carbs
on my Notch... whats up with that??  :)

Anywho.. to all those who love their carbs, as Im driving lately now that its cold the inherant
problem of having the chokes cool off and shut while Im in the store
buying some doughnuts is really getting to me... Its really hard to start or drive after that.  I
tried removing the choke plates earlier in the year but even after rebalancing things it just wont
stay running without them, takes 5 or 6 restarts and alot of feathering so I drilled a hole in them
so they wouldnt be quite so rich and that helped but how on earth can you keep them open while the
engine is still warm??

I used to stuff insulation around them with the 67 Fast but that was messy and only helped the
problem, not solving it. I cant see a practical solution to this design flaw but Im  open to
suggestions.

keith