Re: [T3] Signal lights work, but flasher dont !!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The 63 flasher is a little screw-in can that has three contacts.  One is
voltage in and the other two go out, (please forgive this crude terminology)
one to your signals and one to your dash lights.  In many cases this flasher
is replaced by a two-terminal unit and a splitter is installed on the 'out'
terminal.  I would guess that your problem is either:

-wire from the relay to the guage is disconnected or broken
-dash lights burnt out
-poor ground in the guage

Or just weird 6V mystery problems at work.

Andre

>My blinkers work but my signal indicators on the dash
dont, would this simply be the flasher?