[T3] May need an assistance

<x-charset iso-8859-1>This is slightly off topic, but I may ben needing assistance in the Union,
Washington area.
I have been offered a '76 (I think) Type 1 that is sitting in Union,
Washington. It has had problems with a small fire in the engine compartment,
and needs new hoses and some wiring repair.
What I need possibly is a place to store it until the "Invasion", when I can
pick it up.
If interested, please contact me off list.
This is going to be a first car for my oldest grand daughter, but she doesn't
know it.
This is another car that has been in the family since new.
--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT