Re: [T3] Puttin on the brakes!

On 22 Nov 2001, at 2:13, Cf Vw tuner wrote:

> I'm asking this for future reference so that I can order parts soon.
>
> Are the Type 3 brakes all that different from a bug?

Almost everything is different. The center brake line is the same as
a beetle, and the early rotors are the same as a type 1 Ghia.
Everything else that I can think of is different.

> hould I replace everything on my 68 that has been sitting forever?
> Nothing is leaking and the system holds pressure?  I do have an
> e-brake, or at least I will....

There is a large chance of lots of things needing
repair/replacement. You should really figure out what is working
and what is not, as just replacing everything gets expensive.