Re: [T3] engine running rich

On 20 Nov 2001, at 19:40, Keith Park wrote:

> First off..."Grinding out" a head usually refers to fly cutting and if
> he did your compression ratio on that side is probably way too high
> and the imbalance will also cause problems with longevity.

My first guess was that this referred to grinding the valve seats, not
the same as flycutting, but what was really done remains open to
question.

> Its not a computer its a control unit

Just gotta jump in here and disagree. Keith keeps saying this but
what we have really IS a computer, it's just an analog computer,
not digital. While most of us today think that the only real
computers are digital, analog computers are real and ours are an
example of it, even if they are in the minority.  ;-)