[T3] Someone was looking for these.....

Hello All,
I think a few days ago someone was looking for reasonably priced popout
window seals. I found a pair on ebay from ispwest.
Not sure of the quality but there are not 200 dollars!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598210994&r=0&t=0

Also Mark, I think you were the one that kept getting your antenna broke
off. Did you get a new one yet? If not i found the exact one that i
bought on ebay.
Again ispwest is selling it, the one i bought was of fairly good quality
compared to the original. Here is the link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598210963&r=0&t=0

Later all,
jesse
71 fi squareback
Ps. Hey Leon, did you see someone found the lower needle bearings on
ebay? I though you were going through hell trying to find
these....better move fast! : )