RE:[T3] Fastback Pop Out window questions.

 The pop out seals are next to impossible to find new,as no-one is making
any. I found this out in 1991 when I painted my wife's fastback. I had orded
a kit from WCM, only to be called up a week later saying they were out of
stock and not ordering any more of them at that time. I used a set of non
pop-out seals, and plugged the hole in the window  with a cupped washer and
the seal from the latch.   About 2 years ago I found a set of pop-out seals
with the glass for sale on type3.org, and bought them to put in my wife's
car. She loves them. So in a long answer , yes you can use non pop-out seals
with pop-out glass, if you plug the hole. I hope this helps you out.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ sunroof
Sue 70 Fasty AT w/ pop-outs