RE: [T3] Pan off

<x-flowed>Epoxy primer.  Stuff is excellent (and smells good too).  It's a two part
epoxy primer that you can get in either red or grey.  Learned of it first
from my friend's boat trailer his dad built & sprayed 20 years ago.  The
trailer still has no rust on it, only primer.  The paint is expensive
though, about $100 a quart which was more than enough to spray my sandrail
frame & the floorpan of a bug.

Kris Kuckowicz
68 Bug
69 Square