Re: [T3] AT to MT conversion report #2 (not story form)

Hal Sullivan wrote:

> At 07:06 AM 11/15/01 -0500, Bryan Mitchell wrote:
> >  I am fine(wear your seat belt)
>
> Good, glad to hear it.  I can second the "wear your seatbelt" from my
> experience last year when I rear-ended a '70s-era Cadillac in my bug.

I have to stress this myself. I am glad both I and my sister wore the
belts when she rear ended an Accord in her '87 VW Passat. We hit the
Honda at about 45 kmh, and if the belts were left unattached, you could
probably see prints of the dash in our faces.

Sorry to hear about your pickup, but glad you're ok!

PerL
73 Variant L