Re: [T3] Dual carb versus EFI ?

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Jim,
You should really save your response as a file- the carbs vs. FI is <the> T-III FAQ. It seems every time there's a new listee, this topic comes up. (I should know, several years ago I was one too.) Carbs just <feel> right on an ACVW, EFI takes some getting used to, both psychologically & mechanically. This list, however is about the best resource anywhere for the FI T-III driver. We can all collectively forget any horror stories about EFI that wouldn't run right, even if we heard them from our father & a German mechanic ;>)
Later,
EricH.

</x-charset>