Re: [T3] Pan-off reply

I agree with Jim 100%, I would love to do a pan off
resto, but there are to much other 'little things' to
fix, besides who "really" has the time? I also believe
a lot of VW's go to waste due to 'unfinished'
projects, just read some 'project car'
classifieds.Lots of people tend to lose interest after
the project takes longer or is more expensive than
figured, this would most likely be the result of my
car if I were to attempt a pan off resto.But if you
have the time and the knowledge, then Praise The
Lord!! Go For It!!

"New to the family of VW"
Rob
'63 Notch